Please click here for Baseball Policies
Looking forward to the 2015 season
Next Baseball meeting is October 6th at 6:30 at Wilsonville Library All are welcome to attend
Open Cage Use;
(PLEASE NOTE; this is not 'drop in' use; a Wilsonville parent must schedule batting cage use in advance. The facility is not staffed, WYS does not provide supervision.)
Rules for Off-Season Open Cage Use;
1. One hour time blocks must be schedule 48 hours in advance.
Cage usage for 2014 registered baseball and softball players only.
2. Minimize sibling loitering in the facility. A maximum
occupancy of 8 youth. All youth are required to wear batting helmet at all times (exception, non-batting use such as pitching/throwing practice).
3. Minimum of two adults are required to supervise youth
activities at the batting cage. (Exception: One supervising Adult is allowed if all attending youth are the children of the supervising adult.)
4. Pick up balls and equipment after your use - leave it as you
5. More information can be found in the 'WYS Batting Cage -
Policy and Procedure' document.
6. It is required for all adults to sign-in and sign-out the
condition of the facility for tracking purposes. Any violations of the rules can result in rejection of future cage usage request.
Please remember this is a program that is 100% volunteer. We need your help.
Please contact us for volunteer opportunities within the Baseball program email@example.com
Let's Play Ball !!